Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

chinese hair dresser

• 26-11-2011 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi
    I look for a good chinese hairdresser in Dublin.I heard they are really good with cutting.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

My friend used to always go to one on Westmoreland Street, not sure if it's still there. It's across the road from the Westin and it's about 2 or 3 storeys up, maybe above Supermacs or Abrakebabra or one of those. She found them great, she has very long thick hair and they did lovely layers. They didn't speak much English though so it was hard to tell them what you wanted, but her hair always looked great afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I went to one recently on Lower Dorset Street, just beside the Big Tree pub - good, a cut was €20 and I was happy with it. Serious hairwash and head massage and she dried out my ears (which was strange, and nice at the same time!)

She listened to what I wanted, and I got exactly what I asked for. Can't say that has happened too often for me in recent times.

Definitely going back! Think it's called Kameo or Karma or one of those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 STILETTOOO

Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 STILETTOOO

I went to one recently on Lower Dorset Street, just beside the Big Tree pub - good, a cut was €20 and I was happy with it. Serious hairwash and head massage and she dried out my ears (which was strange, and nice at the same time!)

She listened to what I wanted, and I got exactly what I asked for. Can't say that has happened too often for me in recent times.

Definitely going back! Think it's called Kameo or Karma or one of those.

Carmoe Hair Salon 44 Dorset Street Lower, Dublin 1 ???? Is't it?

Advertisement