Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custompc.ie/index.asp

Options
  • 26-11-2011 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know anything about this company? they seem to have good enough deals and for a pc illiterate such as myself, it seems they may be able to supply a multi display , top spec machine at a reasonable price .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Nibs05

You could get one built with better spec yourself just head over to the pc building/upgrading forum, great bunch of lads there can advise you on the machine for your buck.

Fill in this form : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74542374

Then post is here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=842

Don't worry about building it yourself the guys will put you in touch with someone who know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Forget about them. Absolutely rubbish technical services. Delivery was something of an ancient standard, 3 weeks to build, test and deliver. I bought a mid-high spec computer in March 2011 and I thought it was good for the first two-three weeks but then problems arose. Got a BIOS errors at start up, no sounds were working and the windows dimensions were too small to fully fit the screen.

I contacted the technical support via e-mail. Rubbish imho. Took them three days to reply. I was mad and my mother was absolutely raging so we called the mother company asking for a refund and threatened to take them to court. Unfortunately, the evidence wasn't sufficient to make it a case. In return from the company, they cancelled my three year warranty deal which I paid at least 200euros(possible difference).

Now I'm stuck with this retarded computer until I earn some decent cash to buy an Alienware computer.
    Go for scan.co.uk 24/7 phoneline tech support- you need this!

Jamie

Advertisement