Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Lessons

Options
  • 26-11-2011 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Im looking to learn Spanish :) but from absolute scratch :( does anyone know of anyone who does one on one classes in the Cork City Area for a reasonable price or possibly someone who has the Rosetta Stone Spanish CD'S.

Any help greatly appreciated !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭esperanza1

The best way to learn is to go to the country itself, I find. Would you consider going away for a few weeks a course? I hear some universities in Spain run really good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Kentish

Yes I would love to be able to go away to learn Spanish, unfortunately due to work commitments at the moment this is not possible for me. So therefore Im just looking to learn as much as possible here in Ireland and then hopefully at some stage if i get the chance to travel I can make improvements on it :)

Advertisement