Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats 2012

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

i'm still finished on the last day. ah sure. i only have half days this year cos i'm carrying maths. thank god business and irish paper 2 aren't on the same day anymore, that was horrible :/

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭conlufc

new to this thread, decided to repeat reluctantly in mid september.
    Feel i'v made the right choice and was doing a nice bit of work for about 2 months.
    But lately I have started to drift into my lazy habits of last year. Bad timing with test this week. Kind of got the attitude "I'll start proper after Xmas"etc.
    Anyone else lost that of early enthusiasm they had back in September/October or is just me:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

conlufc wrote: »
    new to this thread, decided to repeat reluctantly in mid september.
    Feel i'v made the right choice and was doing a nice bit of work for about 2 months.
    But lately I have started to drift into my lazy habits of last year. Bad timing with test this week. Kind of got the attitude "I'll start proper after Xmas"etc.
    Anyone else lost that of early enthusiasm they had back in September/October or is just me:confused:

I had planned to start studying by september and october at the latest. I've studied from November . I'm only kinda now properly studying as it feels so close and I have christmas tests. I just keep focused on where I want to be next year and keep telling myself I need to study to achieve it along with blocking certain distracting websites. I've gone back to my bad sleeping habits of waking up late and sleeping late , I started sleeping earlier and waking up early to study thats kinda changed now.

http://lctimer.com/#countd

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

hey are many people carrying a subject from last year like maths or irish just for entry requirements? i'm just wondering cos i'm carrying pass maths, i got an A1 in it last year. i want to do primary teaching but apart from putting down my previous cao number and year of doing the lc is there anything else ya have to do to let the colleges know you're carrying?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

xclw wrote: »
    hey are many people carrying a subject from last year like maths or irish just for entry requirements? i'm just wondering cos i'm carrying pass maths, i got an A1 in it last year. i want to do primary teaching but apart from putting down my previous cao number and year of doing the lc is there anything else ya have to do to let the colleges know you're carrying?

nope just cao afaik:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement