Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Button Factory

Options
  • 26-11-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm planning on going to a gig at the Button Factory tomorrow evening to see Thurston Moore play.

I've never been there before so I'm just wondering what to expect. So, if you have gone there before what is it like and is it a good venue for live music? Also, the doors open at half 7 so what time should i expect the show to end at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

doors open 7/30
    support act 8-9
    main act 9-10.30 or 11 ish.

I prefer the Olympia for the slope and walkways you can usually snheak around.
    The button factory is a box at the back there are some seats think you might be able to see the act sitting down its a bit raised, the bar is quite large with a generous lounge area with lots of sofas to the toilets and cloak room, don't trust any cloak room though.

Advertisement