Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HACKED HELP ME

Options
  • 26-11-2011 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey guys its pretty urgent i have been hacked i know because i tried to login and it said my profile was recovered and i changed my password i can now login.BUT i know EXACTLY how their getting my profile i noticed a strange email when i was resetting my password it was under my email and said Co******@Gmail.com i know its not mine and i think this is how they get into my account because they can just request a password reset.I will ring MS tomorrow as their offices are closed now but in the mean time any ideas on how i can get this email off the account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aarsie5

Have you logged in to the Xbox.com website and checked the contact preferences there? It has the email address for the account listed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭White Wolf Airsoft

Thanks i think i have it sorted i removed his email from my account so should be all good now btw this is his email STAY AWAY FROM IT id block it if i where you so you dont fall victum he sells stolen accounts SNIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Thanks i think i have it sorted i removed his email from my account so should be all good now btw this is his email STAY AWAY FROM IT id block it if i where you so you dont fall victum he sells stolen accounts snip@gmail.com

You best edit your post to remove the e-mail, even if you know they are the ones spamming you.

Glad you got the issue sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aarsie5

Thanks i think i have it sorted i removed his email from my account so should be all good now btw this is his email STAY AWAY FROM IT id block it if i where you so you dont fall victum he sells stolen accounts SNIP

Glad you got that sorted -you fix it via Xbox website or some other way?

Found his email in my Windows live account it was for password resets so i just removed it there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

If you have any fraud charges on account, call Xbox support and they can help you out

No its okay because the card on record expired years ago so they couldnt
    buy anything

Advertisement