Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Nights - In or out?

Options
  • 26-11-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭

Ah'ers, how do you like to spend your Saturday nights? Do you like to get a few cans in and watch some tv, perhaps with the OH, do you like to dress up or get out on the town for a meal, drinks or both? Does it depend on your mood? Or are you one of the unlucky ones and you have to work most Saturday nights? Does your financial situation dictate what you do? Would you rather spread your drinking out over a few nights than go hell for leather?

Me I like to have a nice few pints on a Saturday. Was only out for a few hours today so if you want to call round with some cans PM me (there will be an initial questionaire to answer first to assess our compatability :p) Currently enjoying the Spanish football knowing there will be no hangover tomorrow which is a good thing.

I prob should add a poll but I can't be arsed, just let me know how you like to spend your Saturday nights
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The same as every other night. Try and take over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

I'm usually working sunday mornings at 7 so i stay in, mostly watching crap tv and eating junk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Is this a trick question?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Staying in is the new going out.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,395 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Shake it all about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

irish-stew wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I do be "in and out" every Saturday night if you know what I mean!

with my hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

kfallon wrote: »
    so if you want to call round with some cans PM me (there will be an initial questionaire to answer first to assess our compatability :p)

questionnaire = are you female

am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I prefer staying in, although staying in with friends is better, I also like going to events but not a fan or arséing around in a pub for 6 hours.. although arsing around a house party walking down to the 40 ft at 5am to be greeted by a naked diver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I have bills comin out my arse lately so staying in for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Go down "the george" to pick up 4 or 6 lads, back to the house and we play chess and talk about russian politics:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Dean09 wrote: »
    I have bills comin out my arse lately so staying in for me!

Same here.

Just gettin' stuck into the first bottle of Vino.:D

questionnaire = are you female

am I right?

Such a cynic :rolleyes: :p
    sgb wrote: »

Banned

I prob should have stayed out for another few hours but I suppose it's all money saved for the Xmas period

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

irish-stew wrote: »

Nostalgia thread taking over de boards slowly..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I'd go out every weekend if I had the money!
    Unfortunately I'm 18 in college and can't get a ****ing job, but feck it thats life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Anyone who answers "out" while surfing boards, FFS, get off the 'net and into the game, or feck off home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Mostly out, but not tonight. Prefer going out Friday night though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Was gonna stay in, now I'm gonna go to Eddie Rockets instead to feed my ego and my stomach! :)

You'll spend a long time dead, indoors, go out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

It really depends. If I'm out on a Friday night I'm usually wrote off on the Saturday so it crap TV for the night. If i haven't gone out on a Friday, I get tarted up and hit the town for a bop.

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Mostly out, but not tonight. Prefer going out Friday night though.

I'm the opposite, much prefer staying 'fresh' for Saturday and going on the beer big time! I find if i go out on Friday I jusy end up in the pub early again on Saturday and before I know it the whole weekend is a drunken haze and it's Sunday afternoon and I'm dying!

Kiera wrote: »
    It really depends. If I'm out on a Friday night I'm usually wrote off on the Saturday so it crap TV for the night. If i haven't gone out on a Friday, I get tarted up and hit the town for a bop.

Ah the famous Spandex :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

normally id be on my way with a 70cl of litre now ready to go town on the pull but not tonight. not in the mood for leavin my house

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Guill wrote: »
    Nostalgia thread taking over de boards slowly..

It an't what it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Most definitely in - NUIM's best night out is a Thursday :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Saturday nights are best off either out or in but better off out cause there isn't much on a saturday night much except the odd film or xfactor for the moment.

The saturday show is probably better than the late late so maybe friday nights can be better. Friday night good for a quiet night out but a buzzing night out saturday night for definite!

Could be out either night or both nights or one of the nights varies from weekend/month to month. Prefer saturday nights to friday nights though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Stayin in, but tele is good, first The Boarwalk empire, then The Killing 2.

Much better then going out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah right..............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

kfallon wrote: »
    I'm the opposite, much prefer staying 'fresh' for Saturday and going on the beer big time!
    You know tampons help with that;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

saving I hate it but I have to do it... about 6 months left and I should be able to have a life again but doing this now will lead me to being in a better position and its kinda a sacrifice and one I need to do and an investment for my future...

But god dam titty Fwcks it sucks :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Fbjm wrote: »
    Most definitely in - NUIM's best night out is a Thursday :cool:

Tha Rooooost :D

Advertisement