Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Nights - In or out?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

John Doe1 wrote: »
    You know tampons help with that;)

What do you want me to do with that, stick it up my arse? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Dean09 wrote: »
    I have bills comin out my arse lately so staying in for me!

Bill's what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

kfallon wrote: »
    What do you want me to do with that, stick it up my arse? :rolleyes:

I think i need a lobotomy after that mental image:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Not really into going out, I like going to the cinema or out for coffee with a friend but I do all that during the day so night time is when I bake or watch tv and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Its so nice to see a fresh new topic on a Saturday night for once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

phasers wrote: »
    Not really into going out, I like going to the cinema or out for coffee with a friend but I do all that during the day so night time is when I bake or watch tv and stuff.

Bake? You into the Ganja phasers?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Tonight? Working into the early hours on a Project Mangament project for college and maybe my website :( Crunch time for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I'd go out every weekend if I had the money!
    Unfortunately I'm 18 in college and can't get a ****ing job, but feck it thats life!

... and its not like you can get the dole too. So no money, no fun and all study for you.

I feel better about myself now. Thanks Redzer :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Bill's what?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Eroticfishcake

I have the hangover from hell today, just got myself a cola slurpee and gave myself brainfreeze. Hopefully the day can only get better :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

LighterGuy wrote: »
    ... and its not like you can get the dole too. So no money, no fun and all study for you.

I feel better about myself now. Thanks Redzer :pac:

Bastard :pac: and to make it worse my grant application got rejected! **** my life! :P hahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Can't they be both in and out? Repeated profusely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Can't they be both in and out? Repeated profusely

In the words of Peter Gabriel & Genesis....

'You gotta get in to get out' Carpet Crawlers 1974

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Im supposed to be out on the town tonight, but here I am....sitting in, watching A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, spoon feeding a puppy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Im supposed to be out on the town tonight, but here I am....sitting in, watching A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, spoon feeding a puppy....

That must be a euphemism for something. Please say it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Tonight I'm staying in, watching "The Social", it's got Craig Doyle, some absolute ride, a hatchet faced blonde woman and some "comedian" talking sh1te.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Fbjm wrote: »
    Most definitely in - NUIM's best night out is a Thursday :cool:
    Tha Rooooost :D

Yous stay in on a Saturday to wait for Thursday nights in the roost. Fcuking hell! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Alter-Ego wrote: »
    Tonight I'm staying in, watching "The Social", it's got Craig Doyle, some absolute ride, a hatchet faced blonde woman and some "comedian" talking sh1te.

Please tell me that was a repeat, and he's not on ever friggin night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I like to go out. Saturday nights out are always better than Friday nights around here so stay in on Friday, go out on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Dean09 wrote: »
    I have bills comin out my arse lately so staying in for me!

you should get some bills cream for that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Stayed in this week. Only so I would be fresh for the pool game today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

irish-stew wrote: »
    Please tell me that was a repeat, and he's not on ever friggin night.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Ideally, like to go out for dinner then on to somewhere for drinks...

Lately though its been a bottle of wine at home, convincing myself to stay in and save money and then ending up in into town :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Definitely depends on my mood and what kind of disposable cash I have to throw away on bars/clubs/taxis. Last night I stayed in and watched TV with the heating on full blast, lounging on the sofa in shorts and a hoody and fuzzy socks, eating galaxy. Sometimes I love doing absolutely nothing, and I made the most of it as every weekend leading up to Christmas there will be something going on that I'll have to/want to attend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

Depends on the humour Im in and how the funding is... Mostly out on a Sat night, In so much of a habit of it that it feels weird when I dont. Hard to motivate yourself to get all dressed up in the rain and wind of winter though. deffo go out more in the Summer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

vtec_vixen wrote: »
    Depends on the humour Im in and how the funding is... Mostly out on a Sat night, In so much of a habit of it that it feels weird when I dont. Hard to motivate yourself to get all dressed up in the rain and wind of winter though. deffo go out more in the Summer :)

Oh Jaysis yeah, looking out the window, seeing the lashings of rain, thinking about having to make your way out in it, wasting time and effort on blowdrying your hair... Fcuk it, there's a bottle of wine in the fridge and a take-away is just a phone call. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭vtec_vixen

Jaxxy wrote: »
    Oh Jaysis yeah, looking out the window, seeing the lashings of rain, thinking about having to make your way out in it, wasting time and effort on blowdrying your hair... Fcuk it, there's a bottle of wine in the fridge and a take-away is just a phone call. :D

Yuss :) I Didnt Stir lastnight was rotten out.. Blankies and Wine and DVDs :) twas lovely.. except staying up late watchin crap and then having work at stupid AM :):pac:

Advertisement