Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Price plan for new phone

Options
  • 27-11-2011 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Thinking of getting the new Iphone for Christmas but always get confused when the different companies are spouting their different price plans and benefits of being with them. In essence I assume most of the companies have the same kind of deals. I'm currently with Meteor and see no reason to switch but even with these there are countless number of options. Any general advice, I'm not a very hi tech person so all advice appreciated!

Bill pay or pay as you go? What is the story with the internet, is it free as long as your in a place with wireless, how much does it cost besides that? Insurance is clearly another important issue, definitely going to get that.

Comments

if your on PAYG with meteor switch to the sim only bill pay. If you get it online its €15 pm for 200mins, 200 texts, 1 gig of data and free meteor calls and texts. Its only a one month contract so you can cancel at the end of the month.

it appears to be the best deal by far as far as i can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Obrieski

Mascher,
    didn't realise there was a deal like this. Sounds like a good one though alright. Thanks

PS what does 1 GB of data actually mean? How much usage would you get per month out of it?

Advertisement