Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clay trap

• 27-11-2011 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Howdy all, brother in law has a birthday coming up and has been dropping hints about a trap all week. So if anyone wants to move on an unused or unwanted trap, give me a shout. Jonathan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭X1R

Bump. No one with a second hand trap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25 Woodcock man

Hi
    I have a as new manual trap with a seat.... it will throw single/double and rabbit clays

WCM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭yog1

what price range you got in mind

Thanks for the replys lads, you both have PM's. :)

X1R wrote: »
    Thanks for the replys lads, you both have PM's. :)
    Woodcockman you have a pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭Stevegeraghty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Says postage is £30 to Southern Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭Stevegeraghty

liam7831 wrote: »

Hello, thanks for the message,

its £14.99 to post to you and you are listed as an option on the listing,

Kind regards

- sportingagent

This is the MSG I got from the seller and is what I paid with parcelforce48

liam7831 wrote: »

Hello, thanks for the message,

its £14.99 to post to you and you are listed as an option on the listing,

Kind regards

- sportingagent

This is the MSG I got from the seller and is what I paid with parcelforce48
    Thanks for all the replys. Mods you can remove this, I got sorted. Thanks WCM, was hoping to use it today but walked our land instead and got one of my reared pheasants and a woodcock. Great day first bird shot on our land by one of the family in 70 odd years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25 Woodcock man

X1R wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replys. Mods you can remove this, I got sorted. Thanks WCM, was hoping to use it today but walked our land instead and got one of my reared pheasants and a woodcock. Great day first bird shot on our land by one of the family in 70 odd years.

Great stuff xr1 ......... nice to see tradition living on enjoy the pheasant and good luck with the trap

WCM

• Advertisement
Advertisement