Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weirdest Neighbours Thread

• 27-11-2011 2:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Right so We've all had a few bad ones , you know the type who leave early and come back at all hours etc....but this thread is for the weirdest

I have a neighbour who lives at the back of my house ..so the back garden of each house is facing each other, if you get me. So a few weeks ago I was pulling the blinds in my bedroom which is up stairs and I noticed this guy at the window across from me ..so I kept looking and low and behold he starts pissing out the top window:eek: ...he has the lad out and everything:eek:.....then closes the window in.. like nothing has happened...!!!:confused:

So I started to watch this fellow as he spend most of his time in his room (the light was always on)....and would you believe it ..he starts pissing again out the window , Not once , not twice but 4 times a night:eek:..EVERYNIGHT!!:eek:
    Last night he stood out the window with his lad out for a good 20mins shaking it again the rainy and windy night:confused:

I'll going to stick up a photo the next time I see him

So what has your weirdest neighbour done??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

I have this neighbour across from my back garden who loves to watch me with my lad out when I'm taking a piss thru the window. He's a complete pervert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

investment wrote: »
    Right so We've all had a few bad ones , you know the type who leave early and come back at all hours etc....but this thread is for the weirdest

I have a neighbour who lives at the back of my house ..so the back garden of each house is facing each other, if you get me. So a few weeks ago I was pulling the blinds in my bedroom which is up stairs and I noticed this guy at the window across from me ..so I kept looking and low and behold he starts pissing out the top window:eek: ...he has the lad out and everything:eek:.....then closes the window in.. like nothing has happened...!!!:confused:

So I started to watch this fellow as he spend most of his time in his room (the light was always on)....and would you believe it ..he starts pissing again out the window , Not once , not twice but 4 times a night:eek:..EVERYNIGHT!!:eek:
    Last night he stood out the window with his lad out for a good 20mins shaking it again the rainy and windy night:confused:

I'll going to stick up a photo the next time I see him

So what has your weirdest neighbour done??

ehh ehre, You say quote: So I started to watch this fellow as he spend most of his time in his room (the light was always on)

sounds a bit iffy to me poster ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

One of my neighbours is always staring at my mickey when I go for a piss. Think he might be gay for me
    Edit: beaten to it. F*cksticks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭YBTurbo

Next time turn on the light, Stand there naked and touch yourself while looking directly at his duddle.

He won't do it again or he'll move away..... Or you might get bummed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

Dotrel wrote: »
    I have this neighbour across from my back garden who loves to watch me with my lad out when I'm taking a piss thru the window. He's a complete pervert.

:D:D you must hand it to after hours,ha ha very good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Perhaps his toilets fcuked.

Moved to plumbing thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Get off your high horse. Not everyone has access to good sanitation. Look at Angela's ashes ffs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Maybe he has one of those housemates/family members who hogs the bathroom for hours on end although.......
    investment wrote: »

The use of certain drugs may cause such behavior (so Im told)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

My husbands neighbour growing up was also my english teacher. He is a bachelor and known to be an eccentric genius. He could be seen through his windows on numerous occasions pacing back and forth slapping a spoon off his forehead. Because of this in school he was known as noddy noddy spoonhead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Nodster

Jeez, no way - wasn't me :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

The family that live behind my home are incredibly creepy and incestuous. The whole family freaks me out, low point for them has to be the 15 year old kid who's father is also his granuncle...

There's also two brothers living down the road from me who live together, both in their late forties in a run down house with the door barely hanging on despite being loaded. They have about 15 dogs at a time which mysteriously disappear after a few months and then they get another batch of about 15 new mongrel puppies. Don't know where the dogs go, I reckon they eat them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

My husbands neighbour growing up was also my english teacher. He is a bachelor and known to be an eccentric genius. He could be seen through his windows on numerous occasions pacing back and forth slapping a spoon off his forehead. Because of this in school he was known as noddy noddy spoonhead.

He was probably repeating "I must remember to teach them apostrophes", over and over again.

I'm gonna be really slow here and ask someone to explain ' low point for them has to be the 15 year old kid who's father is also his granuncle...'

How is that possible?

My excuse is it's late and my brain is asleep.

The woman got jiggy with her uncle. :eek:

ejmaztec wrote: »
    He was probably repeating "I must remember to teach them apostrophes", over and over again.

I never said he was a good teacher.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

In Castletroy I had a neighbour with a dodgy car. They would leave about 6am for work every morning and it would take them at least 20 attempts to start this Banger and it was bloody loud!!!! Without fail I was awoken prematurely every morning.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

YBTurbo wrote: »
    I'm gonna be really slow here and ask someone to explain ' low point for them has to be the 15 year old kid who's father is also his granuncle...'

How is that possible?

The father of the child is also the mothers of the childs uncle?

(ahh I was never any good at these :( )

Yup. Its really messed up, the kid has been caught trying to rape the family dog.

Yup. Its really messed up, the kid has been caught trying to rape the family dog.

Cheers for clearing that up. :eek:

Anyway think he should be put down to be honest.

The kid not the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Damn those sexy neighbours dogs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

he's looking in a mirror

the doctor is his mother

etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

YBTurbo wrote: »

How is that possible?

There's a bloke in Clonmel and the man he calls Dad is actually his half brother, The man he calls his Granddad is actually his real father..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

All my neightbours are oul protestant farmers, boring as fcuk

charlemont wrote: »
    There's a bloke in Clonmel and the man he calls Dad is actually his half brother, The man he calls his Granddad is actually his real father..

Thats Clonmel for ya. Up Carrick.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

John Doe1 wrote: »
    All my neightbours are oul protestant farmers, boring as fcuk

You should get some Rihanna real size cut outs and place them on the farms then watch the chaos unfold.

Have look at my neighbour in a drunken state on this video, It gets good around half a minute into it, This was at 2pm and look at the state he is in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usTmtJMT_rY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

Have this weirdo neigbor when im pissing out my window keeps looking at me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

charlemont wrote: »
    You should get some Rihanna real size cut outs and place them on the farms then watch the chaos unfold.

Have look at my neighbour in a drunken state on this video, It gets good around half a minute into it, This was at 2pm and look at the state he is in..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usTmtJMT_rY

I did, they are all out with their white hoods and pithforks:)

cant be arsed tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Squaredude

The woman got jiggy with her uncle. :eek:
    That's one way to put it.

Advertisement