Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

date ideas

Options
  • 27-11-2011 3:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

hey, ive been out with a girl a couple of times and weve been ice skating and to movie junction in carrigtwohill and the cinema and stuff. ive booked us panto tickets too but im looking for more ideas of unusual, fun things to do for two twenty year olds. all ideas appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

perhaps a drive to the beach and then go for a walk on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I think I've posted this here before but, go to the lough. buy a bag of seed from the pet shop and do a lap feeding the geese. they will eat the seed straight from your hands which is awesome. then when you have walked a circuit of it, call into the hawthorne for a hot drink/pint

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

Have ya gone to Fota? You could have a nose around the Crawford art gallery and walk around Shandon and maybe call in to ring the bells if they're open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

ICANN wrote: »
    Have ya gone to Fota? You could have a nose around the Crawford art gallery and walk around Shandon and maybe call in to ring the bells if they're open.

I actually only climbed shandon recently for the first time despite being a corkonian.
    Its really cool, but wouldn't exactly fill up an evening. still though, id recommend seeing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Old Head of Kinsale Cliffs - if you're lucky you might even spot a pod of dolphins.

Walk on the Beach at Garretstown and then into Hurleys Bar in Ballinspittle for a bite to eat - great pub grub there.

• Advertisement

ICANN wrote: »
    Have ya gone to Fota? .................

There was murder in Fota over the weekend, someone threw a penguin into the lions :(

They couldn't get the wrapper off it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

RoverJames wrote: »
    There was murder in Fota over the weekend, someone threw a penguin into the lions :(

They couldn't get the wrapper off it

Hardy-Har :pac: - if you'd said cheetahs I would have believed it

Near Blackrock Castle is a decent quiet place, probably too cold this time of year

Someone mentioned to me once to head out by the Dam, never went there but it's said to be a nice spot

The dam isn't too bad, there's literally a beaten track there rather than a path so appropriate footwear for ladies would be needed, bit gloomy in winter though unless it was a bright day. Popular enough with dog walkers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

RoverJames wrote: »
    Popular enough with dog walkers etc.

Ah so that's what they meant when they said it was a good spot for dogging

;-) good trolling with the font colour, I'll remember it haha

Advertisement