Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dilemma?????

• 27-11-2011 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Part of my neighbours fascia board has blown off in this mighty storm we are having. I went out for a quick cigarette and saw a bird chick plunge to its death and now there is a big flap hanging off the neighbours roof. They spent a lot of money recently insulating and so on and so forth bringing their home up to the recommended BER rating, I have their phone number should I give them a call or should I leave them slumber in their ignorance?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

Be sound and give them a buzz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Of course it's a dilemma. Why the '?' in the title?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Dya think they would appreciate it?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Let that chick rest in pieces..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

if you were really sound you'd fix it before they wake up!!

• Advertisement

The real question is how many bird chicks will she allow to plunge to their death before she takes action?

Dya think they would appreciate it?
    I'm sure they would, the old decency between neighbours is lacking these days.

Its all good sweetie believe or not this is an honest question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Slumber.

Nowt will happen between now and Monday morning that will make hearing the news now worse.

If I was having a good time and got that call I'd be annoyed with knowing about it rather than the event itself.

Slumber.

Nowt will happen between now and Monday morning that will make hearing the news now worse.

If I was having a good time and got that call I'd be annoyed with knowing about it rather than the event itself.

Ta chuck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

now there is a big flap hanging off the neighbours roof.

Probably from the chicks fanny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

yeah unless they are going to fix this tonight then let them sleep and they can deal with it tomorrow morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Be sound and give them a buzz.
    At 2.58 its not the kind of sh1t you want to hear.

mikom wrote: »
    Probably from the chicks fanny.

+!?& on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

i think my fascia is hanging,lethal lady you wanna take a look :)
    Ta chuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

I would flamethrower everything to be safe.

At 2.58 its not the kind of sh1t you want to hear.
    What if the roof blows off and the house colapses on itself trapping them inside before exploding in a fiery hell inferno?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

What if the roof blows off and the house colapses on itself trapping them inside before exploding in a fiery hell inferno?

take a video and upload it to youtube ?

Advertisement