Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any chance the Boardies could help this to b no 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

There's been worse candidates...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's funny how it's now cool for people to try to stop X Factor from being Xmas No.1.

So, they don't want xmas No.1 to be controlled every year. And how do you propose they fight this? By controlling what Xmas No.1 will be! :rolleyes:

(They also fail to take into account that these "Alternatives" are always major label bands. I had to lol at the year RATM was No.1 and they were signed to Sony, the same parent company The X Factor dude was)

Nobody gives a f*ck what's No.1 anymore! The singles chart represents nothing but what ringtone is popular that week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Prefer this, it's for a good cause too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Sounds like a really crap advert for a family restaurant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

no more rubberbandits.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Personally i think Frank Zappa "It cant happen here " should be number one

I haven't heard it but isn't there another novelty act hanging around called Damo & Ivor?

I remember them from the Bebo days when they stole the FM104 skit of "Skanger My Banger" and claimed it as their own, gaining a little bit of notoriety.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Something Happens..... 'Parachute'... a cringe tastic Xmas awaits..

Something Happens..... 'Parachute'... a cringe tastic Xmas awaits..

After 3 seconds of thinking "How does that go again?" I remembered, sang it aloud and almost took my eye out with my instant facepalm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Advertising and spam is the bane of my life. Spammers aren't people. They're scum. Any posts containing advertising will be deleted and the poster will have their access to this forum removed. If you wish to advertise on boards.ie please contact hello@boards.ie. If you ignore this rule you may be banned from boards.ie outright.
    If anyone happens to read a spam thread, please report it and it will be swiftly removed. You can use the report post function or alternatively report the spam in this thread with a link to the spam thread or to the poster who posted it. Might as well help us get rid of it as quickly as possible.
    Do not post links to Facebook groups or to online competitions looking for votes without permission asking other users to join/vote on, this is also spam and will result in a lenghty or permanent ban from the forum. If you feel your cause it worthwhile PM a moderator and they will discuss it with you, do not post without the approval of a moderator.

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement