Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!Buying a house in Crumlin

Options
  • 27-11-2011 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

Can anybody help me to suggest which part is nice and to avoid in Crumlin? My budget is limited so I cant buy near Kimmage. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nebuchad

Hi fareastgirl,

There are a few nice areas in Crumlin mainly near Kimmage and the prices reflect this. In my opinion avoid Cashel Avenue, Cashel Road, Captains Avenue, Captains Road and all Windmill areas. If you are looking for reasonably priced properties in more settled area then I would suggest Drimnagh. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭ciaran_h

nebuchad wrote: »
    Hi fareastgirl,

There are a few nice areas in Crumlin mainly near Kimmage and the prices reflect this. In my opinion avoid Cashel Avenue, Cashel Road, Captains Avenue, Captains Road and all Windmill areas. If you are looking for reasonably priced properties in more settled area then I would suggest Drimnagh. Good luck!

+1 buy a house in the parts of drimnagh btwn hospital and long mile road - upper galtymore, mangerton, cooley, dromard, errigal, comeragh, brandon roads ----> lovely quiet settled neighbourly area

crumlin is generally grand too but can be a bit rougher (as can parts of drimnagh around brickfield)...also avoid derry road/drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

farestgirl whats your budget & people might be able to help some more.

Advertisement