Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF A medium in the West Cork/Cork area.

Options
  • 27-11-2011 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I can travel to any medium but I am looking for a great medium for my mother. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

GeorgiaC wrote: »
    I can travel to any medium but I am looking for a great medium for my mother. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very appreciative.

The only decent medium I know of in Cork is Peter Matthew. I've spoken/written quite a lot about him on this forum. I think he does readings from the Commons Inn (the hotel) on the Commons road in Blackpool now, so I don't know if you'd travel. His number is listed here anyway: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down to near the end of the list using the little grey bar to your right.

There are a few others in Cork who are supposed to be mediums as well, but I wouldn't recommend any of them. Billy Drake in Youghal was fantastic, but he retired from reading about four years ago due to poor health.

Advertisement