Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrying out new BER on house with Cert issued previously

• 27-11-2011 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭

Have carried out survey , & a lot of calculations, for a house that was bought last year, & then extended.

I now see that the MPRN no has a BER already completed for it, presumably when it was sold. I know that it will be placed in the repair queue when it is submitted, but has anybody any experience of what happens after ? Will it be checked & released if everything is ok ? Or are there other procedures that I should be aware of ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭Calvin001

If you get the ber number and fillout the details in page 1 of the DEAP software (i.e. was ber done before , if yes what BER number) then it should pass through easily.
    I also would check the SEAI website (https://ndber.seai.ie/pass/ber/search.aspx) imput your MPRN number and print the details of the previous BER - you may need this to check your own or to input previous details into SEAI documents..

Advertisement