Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile Directors

Options
  • 27-11-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi All

I was wondering do any of you know the contact email for a Customer Care Director in EMobile. I have recently moved to EMobile and have been frankly appalled by their customer service and general attitude towards their customers and from my reading on here my experience is far from unique. I would like to express my feelings to a director in the organisation.

Appreciate it if somebody could point me in the correct direction as surprisingly I cannot find any contact details online.

Regards

Mopeds

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

They would be eircom directors. The director of operations at startup, Conor Carmody, jumped to Vodafone and I do not know who ( if indeed anybody) replaced him.

I think Leah Ivers or Mark Simmonds are in charge of the rich Call Centre experience nowadays. They are all based in Meteor HQ in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

If you manage to get one i'd be very interested in it too. They don't seem to answer any normal queries sent to their customer care e-mail address at all.

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

If you manage to get one i'd be very interested in it too. They don't seem to answer any normal queries sent to their customer care e-mail address at all.
    Sponge Bob wrote: »
    They would be eircom directors. The director of operations at startup, Conor Carmody, jumped to Vodafone and I do not know who ( if indeed anybody) replaced him.

I think Leah Ivers or Mark Simmonds are in charge of the rich Call Centre experience nowadays. They are all based in Meteor HQ in Dublin.
    mopeds wrote: »
    Hi All

I was wondering do any of you know the contact email for a Customer Care Director in EMobile. I have recently moved to EMobile and have been frankly appalled by their customer service and general attitude towards their customers and from my reading on here my experience is far from unique. I would like to express my feelings to a director in the organisation.

Appreciate it if somebody could point me in the correct direction as surprisingly I cannot find any contact details online.

Regards

Mopeds

Hi Mopeds,

If you would like to send me on the details of your concern I will forward this on as per your request. ( I would also note that Leah and Mark are not in charge of the call centres).

-Steve

Advertisement