Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somewhere to set up shop

Options
  • 27-11-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

This request is a little unusual , but i can't think of anywhere else to ask for advice.

I've been a tarot reader on and off for years, I had a small base of clients in my home county but I live in Dublin now and I got out of the habit of reading except for family and friends. I've always been very accurate and sensitive to people's 'hot buttons' so if tricky situations come up I'm able to talk to the client without upsetting them. I really enjoyed doing the readings and helping people, so much so that I mostly undercharged and occasionally read for free if someone was low on funds.

I want to set up my business again and I thought I'd have a place at a market I frequent, but they already had a reader and I didn't want to muscle in on her turf. I'm looking into other markets now, but are there any other places I should try?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement