Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Twitter

• 27-11-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭

I thought it would be good to following other people on twitter while watching races and stuff. Thats how I thought it was motorsport related.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

thegoth wrote: »
    I thought it would be good to following other people on twitter while watching races and stuff. Thats how I thought it was motorsport related.

If a mod deems it as unrelated, then it's unrelated. Whats wrong with following boards posters comments here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

@MartinHaven is very good especially around the time of Le Mans. Hes also Eurosports GP2 Commentator and Bobsleigh commentator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

Abi wrote: »
    If a mod deems it as unrelated, then it's unrelated. Whats wrong with following boards posters comments here?

I find twitter alot easier to use on my phone than boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bantman

is twitter useful for a business??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement