Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer Wanted

• 27-11-2011 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi there,

Finding it really difficult to locate a personal trainer in Limerick that can do the following with me! Perhaps someone knows someone!

- Train (pref outdoors) in Castletroy area / UL campus
    - 1 to 2 1 hour sessions per week

I really dont want the option of going to the gym, be given a plan and then left to my own devices! I find gyms in general very boring and usually go off the plan after some time.

Not having much luck someone who works in the UL arena / campus at the moment, so if you know of someone, would be grateful for any info / links or you can PM me!

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Charity2020

I suggest you look around the country to find someone. They all know one another and should be able to help you with someone in your area.

Advertisement