Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lidl satellite kit for a house

• 27-11-2011 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

Im wondering does any of the LIDL stores in waterford/tramore have a lidl satellite kit for a house?

it comes with the satellite dish and other's.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

was in aldi new ross on saturday and they had them-think they were 59.99

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The lidl/Aldi FTA systems are not that good value to be honest, the dish which they supply is rubbish and won't withstand sting winds, the receivers are also basic and can sometimes be difficult enough to add channels to them, it does however work and does what it says on the box. My advice would be to check out the Ferguson 120 combo box, it's available on many online Irish sites for around €95, this box will get you the irish channels on saorview along with all the FTA channels on satellite, oh and its also a HD receiver. Then get yourself a sky mini dish and you'll be sorted.

If you want anymore advice PM me and I'll pass you on a few numbers of retailers and local installers if you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

Aquos76 wrote: »
    The lidl/Aldi FTA systems are not that good value to be honest, the dish which they supply is rubbish and won't withstand sting winds, the receivers are also basic and can sometimes be difficult enough to add channels to them, it does however work and does what it says on the box. My advice would be to check out the Ferguson 120 combo box, it's available on many online Irish sites for around €95, this box will get you the irish channels on saorview along with all the FTA channels on satellite, oh and its also a HD receiver. Then get yourself a sky mini dish and you'll be sorted.

If you want anymore advice PM me and I'll pass you on a few numbers of retailers and local installers if you want.

+1. i have the ferguson 120 ariva which i sourced locally (megavision dungarvan-refer to adverts.ie) for 105euro delivered.its the best box i've had so far,also it has a recording/pause/rewind facility when an external hard drive is connected to it.

Advertisement