Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the best phone of this lot?

Options
  • 27-11-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

Getting somebody a PAYG phone from Meteor, it's a kris kindle thing so has to be around the €150 mark. I haven't been keeping track of phones in this price bracket so am a bit clueless. The options are:

Blackberry 8250 Curve €130
    Samsung Galaxy Y €130
    Nokia C3-01 €130
    HTC Wildfire S €180
    Blackberry 9300 Curve €180 online (€300 in store)
    Sony Ericsson Live €180
    Samsung Galaxy Pro €200 (stretching it a bit!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

podge018 wrote: »

Blackberry 9300 Curve €180 online (€300 in store)

It's 179.99 in stores, don't mind the internet, it couldn't lie straight in bed.

The sony xperia play isn't on the website but is in stores, that's the top pick of over all the phones you mentioned. It's €179.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

You probably know this and are just offering the SE Play as an option, bit just to point out the SE Live is a different phone btw.

https://store.meteor.ie/phones/sony_ericsson_live_with_walkman/#what-you-get-tab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jerkilconlea

I bought a Nokia C3-01 abour 4 months ago and i have had to get the touchscreen replaced twice in that time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's 179.99 in stores, don't mind the internet, it couldn't lie straight in bed.

The sony xperia play isn't on the website but is in stores, that's the top pick of over all the phones you mentioned. It's €179.99

If you can find one...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

acer liquid metal if you can't get a SE paly

• Advertisement
Advertisement