Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick - You're my lady

• 27-11-2011 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Many of you may have seen the programme Local Heros showcasing the people of Drogheda, Co Louth trying to take back their city and transform it for the better with the long term view of bringing more jobs to the town and increase tourism.

I've seen on twitter, a few posts with the hash tag #limerickurmylady and some conversation around the idea of Limerick residents doing the same for this city. However, it seems to have died down since.

Does anyone know anything about this? Perhaps you're invovled somehow? I'm VERY interested in participating in this project / event and bring with me a multitude of ideas and energy.

Would love to hear more!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i actually mentioned this program in another thread recently as an example of the potential that limerick has in it's own right, i too would love to get involved if anyone can post up more info... :)

Advertisement