Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Makeup Brushes

• 27-11-2011 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Looking at a set of makeup brushes online for a present.
    They're £100 reduced to £20.
    The make is Catwalk Glamour.

Has anybody used these brushes or hear anything about the quality etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Never heard of them but £20 seems to cheap to be true for a proper "good" quality set of brushes.

Do you have a link to them?

Are they for yourself or a present?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭sophie22

living social currently have a deal on Black Canvas Cosmetics brushes 12 for 44 euro reduced from 88euro with free delievery. Has anyone used these brushes before? seems a good price for 12 of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Anyone else try them?
    I'm thinking of getting them this time
    There's no reviews anywhere when I google it :/
    Not looking for anything spectacular just a decent set of brushes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

stacexD wrote: »
    Anyone else try them?
    I'm thinking of getting them this time
    There's no reviews anywhere when I google it :/
    Not looking for anything spectacular just a decent set of brushes

If that's the case, go into boots and get eco tools. They come in sets and individually. Really good quality. You know what you're getting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

I wouldn't trust it if there are no reviews. Eco tools or ELF are super cheap and have loads of rave reviews.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Hey girls, I bought the dealbuzz voucher, but when I go to pay the p&p it says paypal wont work, ive no idea what to do. any advise please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Is there an option to cancel the voucher before the 3 days are up? Never used dealbuzz before but all the sites I have used you have so many days to cancel, have a look into that!!

I'll have a look at eco tools next time I'm in town so thanks!! :D

Phew got it working! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jenindublin

I got them and think they are great quality for the price, they also are planning on doing another deal soon on the site, if anyone is interested

• Advertisement

Still waiting on delivery..

Advertisement