Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Balayage!! who has had it done..what were the results like and cost..etc

• 27-11-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Balayage!! who has had it done..what were the results like and cost..etc
    I have never dyed my hair before and i love bayalage on rachel bilson i have dark brown hair like hers and im just sick of how boring my hair is..so i was thinking of getting it one..any recommendations?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I have it done. I like the results, was very pleased. Mine is very natural as opposed to obvious but I have a hair appointment this week and I'm gonna ask for it to be made more definite.

Where in the country are you? I had mine done in Occasions in Lucan. The cost was 170 euro, but I didn't just have balayage that day. I had a colour stripped, an all over colour, balayage and a curly blow-dry. Oh, and I bought a conditioner, so I couldn't tell ya how much the balayage alone was.

I've heard good things about Style Club on South William St in Dublin too. Their price list seems quite expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭spotsanddots

yeah i saw the style club price list..it is expensive..any idea what it means to have quarter head balayage?it would be dublin/kildare where i could get it done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

yeah i saw the style club price list..it is expensive..any idea what it means to have quarter head balayage?it would be dublin/kildare where i could get it done

I was looking at that myself and wondering what it meant so honestly, I'm not sure. I am guessing it would just be less highlights than a full head, as in some of your ends would be left their natural colour and some would be lighter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

So I went to the hairdressers today to get this done and spent a lot of money and its nothing at all like I wanted!

It's basically a few random highlights? She said you have to do it like that slowly instead of in one go but I really feel like she was just feeding me a line. I didn't complain at the time because I'm really awful at that:(

Is there any truth to this or has anyone just got it done in one go? I'm raging as I went to a place who actually claim to know how to do it instead of my normal hairdressers who might have actually done what I wanted :rolleyes:

Advertisement