Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winchester 101 XTR

Options
  • 27-11-2011 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me - I'm looking for two chokes for a Winchester 101 XTR.
    First choke is 1/4 or improved cylinder and the second is 3/4 or improved cylinder. I'm also looking for the choke key.
    I can't seem to locate any in Ireland so any advise or help pointing me in the right direction woud be very much appreciated. Maybe someone has them lying around from an old gun and might like to sell them.

Many thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

joop77 wrote: »
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help me - I'm looking for two chokes for a Winchester 101 XTR.
    First choke is 1/4 or improved cylinder and the second is 3/4 or improved cylinder. I'm also looking for the choke key.
    I can't seem to locate any in Ireland so any advise or help pointing me in the right direction woud be very much appreciated. Maybe someone has them lying around from an old gun and might like to sell them.

Many thanks !

Does not seem to be any around, if not try this web page, if they do not post if you have contacts in USA post it to them and they to you, good luck
    http://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/ctgy/winchester-model-101

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Try John o'brien at angling and shooting in Waterford, he recently got a 101 in the UK.

You could also ring Winchester in the US , I called them regarding use of steel shot in my 101 xtr.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 joop77

@ deerhunter1 - thanks, hoping to source locally but will try this crowd if I can't

@ Chiparus - will try this guy in tomorrow and see if I get any joy, thanks

Advertisement