Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First build €600-ish

Options
  • 27-11-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

1. What is your budget? €600 i think i could be persuaded to spend more perhaps but i did a rough build but can't get the javascript to show basket.
    (2500k + 6870 maybe?)

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming: Skyrim BF3 etc

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? No

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? Harddrives are already sorted

5. Do you need a monitor? No

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future?
    1600 x 900
    Yes but know very little about what i want

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Keyboard/Mouse/Wireless Card/Card Reader/Speakers/etc.] wifi only

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [Yes/No]

8. How can you pay? Bank transfer i think for hardwareversand

9. When are you purchasing? 2 weeks unless there will be considerable January sales

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Letrim but shouldn't be necessary

If anyone would put together a list id really appreciate it. The budget isnt massive but with no harddrives or OS should be plenty for a adequate gaming rig i hope.

As this is my first build please excuse this if its a stupid question but are cables included with products or do they have to be bought separately?

Comments

Advertisement