Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour gym

Options
  • 27-11-2011 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭

Just thought people would want to know, Dennehy's Health and Fitness in Ballincollig is going to be open 24 hours starting on the 5th of December..

Can't use lack of time as an excuse anymore.. :P

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Danger781 wrote: »
    Just thought people would want to know, Dennehy's Health and Fitness in Ballincollig is going to be open 24 hours starting on the 5th of December..

Can't use lack of time as an excuse anymore.. :P

wow,now that makes me interested to move.........24hr 7 days a week ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

That's a great idea but I wonder how long it will last.
    I'd be happy with a gym that opened at half five.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

54kroc wrote: »
    That's a great idea but I wonder how long it will last.
    I'd be happy with a gym that opened at half five.

same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Well they haven't specified if it's 7 days a week. Friend of mine said he thinks it's only Monday - Thursday but like I said they haven't specified. I'll let ye know when I find out for certain.

Not sure if this is considered advertising or not, not trying to get myself in trouble. But they have an offer at the moment, 12-months off peak membership for the price of 6 months or something like that.

You can find out everything on their site:
    http://dennehyshandf.com/

Edit: Found this on their blog
    We will open every Monday at 06:30 and stay open right through to 21:30 on Friday evenings!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 laser750

Hi guys,

Is anyone aware of more 24 hour gyms in Cork?
    I'm moving home from Australia soon where they are all over the place and it's a great idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement