Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dress

• 27-11-2011 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all just lookin for help , I'm lookin for dress for my 40 th party on Friday .... Yikes I hav a dress but it's not the one :((I'm a plus size so size 20/22 it's just so hard to get one I've tried monsoon, next, newlook , Evans ... I'm in a complete panic all the dresses that are around are tunics and I'm not very tall so there not great on mean I want a dress that I'll feel good in please help :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 lola.bella

Hi

Have you tried http://www.simplybe.ie/shop/ delivery is 4 working days so would be here by Thursday?

Asos also do a plus size range..

Happy Birthday by the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭AnnaGram85

ASOS also do a Curve range! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wannabethin

thanx will try simply be :))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Oh definitely look on Asos Curve! They do next-day delivery for a fiver and they have some amazing stuff in right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CliffMiller

I always turn to forever21 and gbridal for help, whenever i need new arrival dresses or fashion accessories.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Op will be sorted for her 43rd :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed. Please report zombie threads rather than leaving a smart comment.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement