Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos near Dundrum

Options
  • 27-11-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,487 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody have any recommendations for somewhere to get a tattoo near to Dundrum?

I want to get something written in relatively small lettering on the inside of my arm, but have no idea where to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ROCKY MANGAN

Does anybody have any recommendations for somewhere to get a tattoo near to Dundrum?

I want to get something written in relatively small lettering on the inside of my arm, but have no idea where to go?
    dundrum tattoo , in the village :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,487 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

dundrum tattoo , in the village :D

I searched for old threads here, and seen this one mentioned before. So I took a walk down the village last night to see where it was, and I'll be damned if I can see it anywhere.

Has it moved? Closed? Is it invisible? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Oh wow, if this thread isn't a veiled shill then I don't know what is. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,487 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

chin_grin wrote: »
    Oh wow, if this thread isn't a veiled shill then I don't know what is. :pac:

Yeah, I seen that other thread. To be honest, I agree with what somebody said in it, that whole shilling thing doesn't fill me with confidence.

Add in the fact I can't find this Dundrum tattoo place, and I think I would prefer other recommendations. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

its there alright - up a lane way (possibly under an arch) across from classic furniture in the old shopping centre. walk to the top of the lane and its on the left. there used to be a sign at the entrance to the lane way but it's been removed. the sign is standing up outside the office block door.

• Advertisement
Advertisement