Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 bill cancellation???

Options
  • 27-11-2011 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

Right I am having horrible trouble with the coverage on my iphone. I have been in contact with three in regards this many times by both calling them and emailing them to no avail. All I ever get is you will need to get the phone fixed. I have had the phone "fixed" twice now with no avail and I have went out and bought a brand new iphone for 560 quid or whatever it is on prepay and put my bill pay sim into it and this has not helped at all either. I have also changed the sim card once thinking that could be the problem.

I am sick to death of this as I can rarely receive calls or texts and when someone finally does get through to me it is very hard to hear them because of the signal. I want to just cancel the bill at this stage as its nothing but a pain but three are saying ill have to pay an early termination charge which is ridiculous as in my opinion they arnt holding up there side of the contract.

Anyone any idea what I can do?

P.S The signal is bad everywere, I work in dun laoighaire, live in bray and visit drogheda alot also to see family.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

They have a store I'm Dun Laoighaire bring it into them see what the coverage is like I'm their shop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭dev100

Did you sign a contract ? I'm sure a 3 rep will be on this shortly to answer your query . Tell them you won't pay a bill until you get proper coverage . They'll contact you then :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

You're better off posting that

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Sill question but do you have a rubber bumper?

Rebel before you say it's nonsense I set up a brand new iphone 4 not 4s the other day and was able to take it from 4 bars to no coverage by holding it wrong. Shocking that apple are still letting these out..

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Thanks for advise guys
    whiterebel wrote: »
    You're better off posting that

Here

Did just that, thanks man

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 muck_savage

3 are obliged to issue you with a service as stated in contract!! if they do not upgrade your signal in your area then they are breaking the contract!! issue them with a Ultimatum to get it sorted or your closing the contract!! write to them, and state your Grievance and that you want a major change in your signal or your opting out and going with another provider ie - meteor, vodafone etc!! In your letter give them 14 days to solve the issue, or you will opt out of contract. if they do not reply to you send a second and final letter giving them 10 days to solve the matter. After that, they have no legal binding on you, as you have offered them time to solve issue with nothing been done, and signal still the same!!

if you need any info let me know!! because, you can write this contract off, keep phone, and owe them nothing!! thats FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Em that's not a fact and way too black and white. OP if you cancel your contract you'll have to give 3 their phone back FACT!!! I too tired now to comment on the rest of the post, maybe tomorrow.....

Advertisement