Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas lights switch on 27/11/2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

It was a bit crazy alright, too many people in too small an area. They did try and get people to move back once they had seen Santa but that was not happening. My 2 boys managed to get up to the front and see him eventually. There will alot of older kids just standing around but they eventually moved when they saw the kids trying to get in, we were too late for the lollies though so had to go to Auntie Nellies and get ripped off again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Should have gotten Kelly's Recovery to do the Xmas lights..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

Sorry to hear it didn't go so well... Always next year...

pixbyjohn wrote: »

Great pics as always John..
    I agree with B and P, the tail back those lights caused on the N11 the other evening..!!
    Edit: Just seen the other thread, sorry.
    Can we donate lights to that sad looking tree...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    whoop whoop theres my daughter in the back ground

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

The tree looks great in the dark with the lights on. Saw it last night on way home from wine bar!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

Such a pity, we did get to see Santa but it was a big squash:cool:

Advertisement