Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Minecraft "Done Loading"

• 27-11-2011 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

Today I installed ModLoader along with Spawner GUI and when I opened up Minecraft everything was fine and I could play my world without any problems. But after, when I went to installed TooManyItems all I get is a screen with a loading bar almost full saying "Done Loading". Anyone know how I can solve this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Did you delete META-INF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Botulism wrote: »
    Did you delete META-INF?
    Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yes.
    You sure?

Try it again.

Force update, get MCpatcher and try installing them using that, there may be a conflict between the mods.

Tallon wrote: »
    You sure?

Try it again.
    Yes definitely because when I first installed ModLoader and Spawner GUI I got a black screen and I realised I forgot to delete it. After that it worked fine but after I installed TooManyItems this "Done Loading" problem happened.

• Advertisement

Force update, get MCpatcher and try installing them using that, there may be a conflict between the mods.
    Ok thanks, I'll try that later on this eve and I'll let you know how I get on.

Ok, I'm not too sure if I did it correctly but... my MCPatcher now looks like this. So to me it looks like I've installed them correctly but when I open up minecraft after doing that. I get a black screen after I login... :/
    Any ideas?

Ok, I'm not too sure if I did it correctly but... my MCPatcher now looks like this. So to me it looks like I've installed them correctly but when I open up minecraft after doing that. I get a black screen after I login... :/
    Any ideas?
    Move modloader above toomanyitems and try that.

Move modloader above toomanyitems and try that.
    No change. Still black screen.

I patched minecraft without ModLoader and it worked fine and when I looked at the bottom left of my screen I saw this. So obviously ModLoader and TooManyItems aren't compatible. Is there any way I can get it to set ModLoader to "ON"?

• Advertisement

Is anyone else having this problem? I'm really annoyed that it won't work. Everytime I search youtube or google for "Modloader TooManyItems incompatible" I don't see anyone else having the same problem as me. Does anyone else have TMI+ModLoader both installed and is working?

So I'm stuck with this problem forever?

So I'm stuck with this problem forever?
    No, you can make a choice between them. I don't know anything that might be causing it, so why not ask someone who knows and post in the mod threads?

No, you can make a choice between them. I don't know anything that might be causing it, so why not ask someone who knows and post in the mod threads?
    Well I need both of them for something I'm trying. I'll try find information somewhere else then. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Well I need both of them for something I'm trying. I'll try find information somewhere else then. Thanks.
    Why do you need both? Just go into creative mode, it's the exact same thing as Too many items...

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here

Tallon wrote: »
    Why do you need both? Just go into creative mode, it's the exact same thing as Too many items...

You're making a mountain out of a molehill here
    Ok Sorry, I'm just not good with mods. Why didn't you tell me that in the first place? I didn't even know "creative" mode existed.

Advertisement