Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography IADT

Options
  • 27-11-2011 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past year and have decided this course is for me. I have read and re read the course content but have a few more questions.

I just wanted to ask anybody who is doing this course or has completed this course how did you find it?
    Were the tutors helpful throughout?
    How many pieces did you include in your application portfolio, were they all photographs or other media?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to have as much information as possible. If you can help Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kickit

so you're heavily interested in photography theory?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Of course, I've been reading books and books on different techniques etc and theres always room to learn more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭Bears and Vodka

BUMPity bump.

Interested also, especially on the portfolio aspect. I know its up to the candidate but how do candidates usually present their portfolio? In what format, booklet, ringbinder..? I have the material but I really have no clue on presentation of it. Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

BUMP . Anybody have any information????

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Nonmonotonic

Contact Daniel de Chenu. He is the photography course coordinator.

• Advertisement
Advertisement