Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out In City center from Celbridge

Options
  • 27-11-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭

Hi guys whats the best and cheapest way to get home from Dublin City center back to Celbridge for 4 people? We could get the Train in, but any ideas about getting home! Wouldnt fancy the night link!

Anyone got any taxi companys doing good deals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

Just ask a taxi driver before you get into the car how much to celbridge.....
    E30 is plenty to pay, so 7.50 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

67 Nitelink bus from westmoreland street runs several times every friday-sunday nights..i know you said ya wouldnt fancy it but its the best option .. taxi's are way to expensive unless you want to wait for the early morning train haha its at 615am monday-saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

I've booked the cab company by the bridge in the village to do a pick up from town and it cost 30 - not much between four people and they've always been very reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

MollyZ wrote: »
    I've booked the cab company by the bridge in the village to do a pick up from town and it cost 30 - not much between four people and they've always been very reliable.

Ya seen that place across from the nice chippers?

Thanks guys!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

Vain wrote: »
    Ya seen that place across from the nice chippers?

Yeah, that's the one. I think it's called call-a-cab

• Advertisement
Advertisement