Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is painting this graffiti on the footpath ?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

The council I'd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Cllr Ciarán Hayden commented “ as our traffic wardens are about to take up litter warden duties...

this is text from that link DK32 - kinda odd that a traffic warden turns into a litter warden - I suppose it makes sense in a way. Now they should walk down the main street ticketing cars, through the tunnel to the beach, up the 'dog walk' handing out litter fines and onto La Touche Road for more parking tickets, over the bridge to the main street again...good excercise for them. I call it the 'Warden's Loop'!

Anyway back on topic - thats not graffiti John, it's a mess of a stencilling job. Graffiti is usually artistic in some way :rolleyes:

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,445 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Preferable to dog crap, imo. Those that don't clean up after their dogs should have that stencilled on their face.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

That's hilarious. Not sure it will change a thing though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

but.. dogs can't read :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

And........should it not be.....as gaeilge also

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭darter

loyatemu wrote: »
    but.. dogs can't read :confused:

It's not for dogs... the lead gives it away. :D

If alien invaders came to the Earth, they would decide that dogs are the superior intellect. They drag their humans after them, and the humans clean up their sh*t. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭jaffa20

darter wrote: »
    It's not for dogs... the lead gives it away. :D

If alien invaders came to the Earth, they would decide that dogs are the superior intellect. They drag their humans after them, and the humans clean up their sh*t. :cool:

Most dogs i've seen are sensible enough to try and cover their crap. Dogs are always using their hind legs to do this. It's their owner that doesn't care. Cats even try and cover their mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

whilst there are plenty of jerks around who don't clean up after their dogs, I think a lot of the sh!te on the footpaths is caused by loose dogs - i.e. people letting their dogs out in the morning to run around and relieve themselves.

We have a dog and would never let it run around unattended, but plenty of dog owners seem to think this is ok - not sure what the law says about it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement