Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Account

Options
  • 27-11-2011 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi, so not entirely sure if this is the right place to post but when all the passwords were reset here a good while ago i wasn't able to access it as i was registered under an old email address i haven't got access to, i'm pretty sure it's closed.
    i sent an email in to an admin i think at the time it happened and just made this account for the time being but i'd rather have my original one back if i could please? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=42294

thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Please email hello@boards.ie with your request. You will have to provide various bits of account information in order to get the old account back but Q will be in touch with all that information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement