Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers in Sydney 10th December?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everybody, I see somebody else has a similar thread up for Melbourne. I am in Sydney working for the next couple of months and am wondering if people are interested in meeting up for a drink on Saturday 10th of December. Maybe start off in Scruffy Murphy's on George St. which is pretty central. Anyone want my number just p.m. me. It might be an idea anyway for some of us who are new to the city. Anybody interested?

Ronan:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kmc123

Would definatley be interested Ronan, flying over Friday so will be looking to meet new people, count me in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rph1981

Kmc123 wrote: »
    Would definatley be interested Ronan, flying over Friday so will be looking to meet new people, count me in!!

Good stuff. The more the merrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I'm holding a 12 pubs of xmas that date if anyone wants to join
    (every year a few boardies come along)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Mikester21

I was at the 12 pubs last year, was a great day, is there a thread started for it yet or a plan out? Def tagging along this year again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

not yet .. I'll start one when I finalise the pubs - ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Mikester21

Good Stuff Hussey, similar route to last year? I think by pub 11 I blacked out :)

Advertisement