Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to sell stock

Options
  • 28-11-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I have stock from my bridal business i need to sell, can anyone help with advise on the best place to advertise this or anyone who buys up stock. over 20k worth - need everything gone .

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Stock as in equity, dresses, last years apparel designs??

If its a liquidation sale you need might be worth approaching some of your competitors or new start ups coming into the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 trousseau

Thanks, Ronan, i'm trying to find someone starting out - just not sure where the best place to advertise

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Bridal Magazines?

too expensive and only out bimonthly - need to sell asap, but good thought. Engine went in my car - mother very ill in hospital - have to get it fixed so i can make sure i can get in to her!

Hows your business doing in these lovely recessionary times?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 debreall

What kind of things you have? Is pic available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

There's a stock section on donedeal that seems to have all sorts of everything for sale. Priced right, you can sell anything! ;)

http://www.donedeal.ie/find/stock/for-sale/Ireland/

Thanks - have put up ads in donedeal and adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

You've probably done it, but check through the suppliers directory on weddings online?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

If you still have your premises what about running a stock clearance sale 1 weekend and selling them at the best price and try contact some of the bigger websites and see would they promote it in the lead up to the weekend.

Advertisement