Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Tattoo in Cork?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hey all. :) kind of a newbie to the forum.
    I came on here some time back, to ask about getting a koi fish tattoo done in Cork. Problem is, I was a bit of an ass, and never said thanks :o
    Sorry about all that.. hahah

Anywho, I was just wondering if anyone could recommend me a really good colour artist in Cork, or the surrounding area? I have been planning a pretty detailed floral sleeve for some time now, and am looking for a mighty talented artist to pull it off :p

I have heard Karen Russel is the bee's knees when it comes to colour, but she is a hard woman to track down! :P

I have checked out Ross Daly's work also, and that dude does look like a boss!! :D

I was just wondering if any of you guys have any further reccomendations as to who to check out around the place? Keeping in mind that the tat will be floral & extremely colourful ;)

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Comments

I have 2 pieces by Ross Daly - a koi on my ribs and dragon 3/4 sleeve coming over my shoulder onto my chest.
    Couldn't recomment him highly enough - incredible pieces, with amazing detail in them both.
    Here's the koi - dragon is still in progress, so I'll add pics of that once it's finished.

13318_384919434428_743879428_3606171_2746050_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Dude, thanks for the reply.. You are a gent & a king ;)
    I've heard loads about Ross Daly's work alright. Seen some amazing tat's also.. I was just unsure as to wether he was the guy to pull off a floral tattoo. I shall call to him during the week none the less..

That koi looks amazing btw.. I also have one of them planned for my next sleeve :D

Thanks again man, much obliged :)

Advertisement