Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are the Appliance Calculators gone?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

another crap Irish website. No surprise it's a major utility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi An Ri rua,

The Appliances Calculators can be found here, under "Reduce Your Costs" in our new Energy Services section (which has replaced the Energy Efficiency section). Our website was recently re-designed, improving the overall organisation and structure of the information and tools available to customers.

If there's anything else I can help with just give me a shout.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Hi An Ri rua,

The Appliances Calculators can be found here, under "Reduce Your Costs" in our new Energy Services section (which has replaced the Energy Efficiency section). Our website was recently re-designed, improving the overall organisation and structure of the information and tools available to customers.

If there's anything else I can help with just give me a shout.

Thanks,

David.

Thanks David. Appreciated. Looking at those now.

I'll try and find the links I was using as there's definitely dead links still on the site!

Kind rgds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

An Ri rua wrote:
    I'll try and find the links I was using as there's definitely dead links still on the site!

Thanks An Ri rua, that would be very helpful. I'll report whatever you do find to our web team so they can re-direct the links.

Thanks again,

David.

Advertisement