Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cyber Monday Deals List

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I wish best buy delivered to Ireland. Their closing down sale is SICK!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Amazon.de's Cyber Monday "Flash Deal" page is up, and they have a 320GB Gears of War 360 in there. If that droped low enough, then even with the forced shipping cost (€7.26), it might be worth going for.

There is loads of games in there too, but applying the shipping to those will likely cancel out any deal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

tinodz wrote: »
    Amazon.de's Cyber Monday "Flash Deal" page is up, and they have a 320GB Gears of War 360 in there. If that droped low enough, then even with the forced shipping cost (€7.26), it might be worth going for.

There is loads of games in there too, but applying the shipping to those will likely cancel out any deal.
    Do they ship to Ireland though?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Could you be liable for customs charge for items bought from amazon.de (germany) and getting them shipped to ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Tinie wrote: »
    Could you be liable for customs charge for items bought from amazon.de (germany) and getting them shipped to ireland?
    No, its in EU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

Hogzy wrote: »
    I wish best buy delivered to Ireland. Their closing down sale is SICK!!!!!!!

If you think there bargains are worth it you could use deliverme.ie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Is Xbox Marketplace down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Raoul

Allyall wrote: »
    Is Xbox Marketplace down?

Not working for me. I am looking to get 12 months xbox live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Play.com have some great deals. Sweet Iron Man t shirt on there for 6.50 which i picked up... for myself!!

Advertisement