Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Astronomical Kid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

does anyone think he really writes his own songs, hes only 14?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    does anyone think he really writes his own songs, hes only 14?

I don't think he does but he's certainly talented and he's set for life with L.A Reid as his mentor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

i saw the one where he performed on em's instrumental, he seemed good havnt seen xfactor since due to the fact i cant stand it:D.

ye talented, gonna blow up, liked how he name checked joe frazier a few weeks back.

ye talented, gonna blow up, liked how he name checked joe frazier a few weeks back.

His "I'll be missing you" cover is good.
    Don't like the way they blurred out his pair of dre beats though that kind of distracts you when you're watching the video.

• Advertisement

why he always have ear phones on though.:confused:

why he always have ear phones on though.:confused:

He's hardcore.

lol your right though, would be off putting seeing the blur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I think he's really good, and I can believe he writes his own lyrics. Most of what he writes is very typical of his age, and for his age I think he's very good. Apparently there was a bit of buzz about him before he even appeared on the X Factor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,984 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Got voted out last night on the show for the least number of votes. Not that it'll matter, he'll get a deal pretty soon I reckon.

i read hes on roc nation, btw is a spoiler needed, people really watching this, or care enough to not want to know the results?

btw i thought that black or white song was his weakest that ive seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Have seen a couple of clips of this kid he seems very good, hopefully we hear more from him in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I think he'll be just fine. Shows like the X Factor need people like him more than he needs them. It just provides him with a platform to get himself out there, and now that he has a bit of notoriety he'll probably be signed no problem. He seems like a genuine talent with a lot of potential. If he gets signed to the right people who nurture him, he could be one to watch.

Advertisement