Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Woohoo ...we get to post an invite to our Social Group Seedyville

• 28-11-2011 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭

Once upon a time, well tonight really, I asked Windsock if she would mind terribly if I posted an invite on Lollipops for peeps who like a bit of chat and sillyness.

"Yes please" she said, pausing to ask if it is true that Superman ladders his tights

"Mmmm" I replied " Hold that thought while I post the invite"

So here goes , should anyone feel the need for some off topic chat & silliness we would be delighted to have you post with us

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=290

Oh, and if you have a postcard from the seaside that you are bursting to post we will think you very sophisticated:D

Have fun,

CDfm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭Kiva.D

sunshine-012.gif Seedyville is great fun!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

lrg_Its_fantastic.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

We have an abundance of CDfm there for all your Seedy needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

first time here for me. bit seedy in here eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

Rubecula wrote: »
    first time here for me. bit seedy in here eh?

:D Hiya Rubes! This was an invite for the old social group, back when it began. :D

It's been 6 years :eek: wow how time flies!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Ah, CDfm... I heard he upgraded to MP3Spotify

Advertisement