Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shops/Businesses in Bray

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭The Real Ramona

zoobizoo wrote: »
    New women's boutique opening where Chartbusters used to be.

Where exactly was Chartbusters?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭browne_rob5

Where exactly was Chartbusters?

At the Dargle Centre on Castle Street where Four Star Pizza and First Stop tyres is.

At the Dargle Centre on Castle Street where Four Star Pizza and First Stop tyres is.

Thank you! I totally forgot that it used to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Wigoder's gone bald.

What?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭George White

What?

A bad pun.
    Wigoder's closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭George White

What?

A bad pun.
    Wigoder's closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

New coffee shop in Bray....

Flower Cup on the main st.

It's really good. I've been a few times. Lovely food and really friendly service. Nice options on the menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

It's really good. I've been a few times. Lovely food and really friendly service. Nice options on the menu.

+1

Where on the main St?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,571 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Where on the main St?

It’s beside specsavers/pink salt. It’s in a part of what used to be Central Garage.

Has anyone been in the new boutique Mumu yet? Just wondering what age group they cater for.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

Is Flower Pot big enough for a 4/5 people with buggy’s? Apart from the Mermaid there’s really no where else on Main St that’s big enough to take a bunch of parents with buggy’s. We don’t like completely overcrowding places with the buggy so avoid the smaller spots but would like a few options.

Cakerbaker wrote: »
    Is Flower Pot big enough for a 4/5 people with buggy’s? Apart from the Mermaid there’s really no where else on Main St that’s big enough to take a bunch of parents with buggy’s. We don’t like completely overcrowding places with the buggy so avoid the smaller spots but would like a few options.

I don't think so. It's very narrow. While they have plenty of seating I can't think where you would Park all the buggys. Also, there is no baby changing table in the toilets.

Has anyone been in the new boutique Mumu yet? Just wondering what age group they cater for.

Went down myself, it's lovely. Very nice clothes. A little different to what else is available in the town.

I don't think so. It's very narrow. While they have plenty of seating I can't think where you would Park all the buggys. Also, there is no baby changing table in the toilets.

Thanks for the info. Might try it out myself some day anyway seeing as it’s getting good reviews. Lack of changing tables is a pain though. O’Briens has loads of space but we don’t bother with there for that reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Work currently being carried out in the Town Hall Bookshop on Florence Road.
    According to a retailer nearby it’ll be a coffee shop.

Dr Strange wrote: »
    Work currently being carried out in the Town Hall Bookshop on Florence Road.
    According to a retailer nearby it’ll be a coffee shop.

Bray needs another coffee shop.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Bray needs another coffee shop.

We live in a capitalist society. If there was no demand, it'll close.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭justincasey

Can we change the name of this thread to new coffee shops open in bray

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

No

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

"I hear theirs a Penney's going in to the Florentine" :pac:

There really should be a laughing face “like” option on boards 😂😂😂

So long as there is a coffee shop inside

• Registered Users Posts: 28,471 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

A "coffee shop" is better than a hairdresser, beautician, pharmacy, charity shop or bookies that nobody seems to complain about but there's loads of them.

Also these places are more than coffee shops. More like cafes/restarants were people can eat properly and that will always be popular.

This thread feels like it's going around in circles :)

Yep. I thought we already the

Its not a coffee shop, yes it is, no its not debate last year.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Like a spoon in a coffee cup.

The only thing that would bring me up the top end of Bray Main St. on a Sunday would be the 2 new coffee places.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Cerco

When did the €2 Shop on Main Street, near Anvil, close?

• Advertisement

Saw on Facebook that Beez Neez is closing today. Must say the name put me off going in there.

Advertisement