Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sandisk Cruzer Blade / 8GB / USB

• 28-11-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

€6.49 free shipping with play.com

http://goo.gl/Ockzj

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't think they'll ship that here... unless you pay in sterling and use 'the BT1 1AA trick'.

There's a 16GB Kingston DataTraveler 101 on sale at Amazon for about €12 (ex shipping).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Strange I must have ordered something before as my cc details where there and correct but it still came up declined... There delivery policy states they ship to Ireland, just wondering is my card bad lol

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭kn

Basq wrote: »
    Don't think they'll ship that here... unless you pay in sterling and use 'the BT1 1AA trick'.

There's a 16GB Kingston DataTraveler 101 on sale at Amazon for about €12 (ex shipping).

Play.com have always delivered to Ireland as far as I know. I used to get DVD's and CD's off them years ago at cheap prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kn wrote: »
    Play.com have always delivered to Ireland as far as I know. I used to get DVD's and CD's off them years ago at cheap prices.
    They don't ship anything under Toys & Baby / Mobile / Computing & Office / Gifts & Gadgets here though.

Books / CD's / DVD's / Clothing / Sports & Outdoor sections are fine.

Advertisement