Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Mail Forwarding

Options
  • 28-11-2011 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me. Want to get the new Kindle Fire for Fiance for Christmas. However obv not available here yet and Amazon have it for US delivery only. Question is has anyone ever used one of those US Mail forwarding services where they give you an address to send to and they forward it onto you?

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help me. Want to get the new Kindle Fire for Fiance for Christmas. However obv not available here yet and Amazon have it for US delivery only. Question is has anyone ever used one of those US Mail forwarding services where they give you an address to send to and they forward it onto you?

Thanks a mill!

I used myus.com and as it was for a one off purchase it ended up costing me more than if I'd bought it direct. You really have to be buying a lot of stuff to make it worthwhile as you have to have to pay a monthly subscription to get the best rates but for individual purchases, steer clear of myus. I've since heard of another company, bongous but I've never used them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lollypopsem

Great thanks for the info Jack!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Anyone got one for Uk only deliveries? Or Should I try put dublin, Ireland, United Kingdom? Would royal mail adjust and forward to ireland or return to sender?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Slunk wrote: »
    Anyone got one for Uk only deliveries? Or Should I try put dublin, Ireland, United Kingdom? Would royal mail adjust and forward to ireland or return to sender?

deliverme.ie

costs 22 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Thanks, its only a small item so would probably cancel out any savings. Ill kep it mind for future purchases

Anyone got any cheaper alternatives for small packages?

• Advertisement
Advertisement