Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing lessons for a teenager.

Options
  • 28-11-2011 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations for singing lessons for my 14 year old daughter. She loves to sing and has a nice voice but wants to get some lessons to train it properly.
    I've looked at Waltons and they seem fine but don't know anyone who has gone there so would really like personal recommendations.

She's looking for this a Christmas present so it would be a block of lessons that I'd like to book.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Where are you based and are you willing to travel? Are the first obvious questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Majestic 12

Sorry, should have said that in my original post!

Based in South Dublin but willing to travel anywhere in Dublin/Kildare/Wicklow.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

hey!

im currently a student in Waltons,i take lessons in a few different fields..including voice

i would strongly recommend it!

they're currently enrolling for the 2nd and 3rd terms now,

i take 30 minute lessons with a woman called Marta and find it great,she caters for what you need/want... if you want to sing pop/rock or opera/classical etc...

i think for weekly 30 minute lessons off peak over 12 weeks (2nd term) is about 300,its a bit less for unemployed folk or students i think,and if you can attend earlier in the day when it isnt busy,you can sign up until the end of the summer,and then you can pay in installments,i think about 160 for 3 payments..

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

hi
    pls i ve heard waltons mentioned a couple of times. Could anyone tell me what and where it is.
    thanks

Advertisement