Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy a new Microwave

• 28-11-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭

Anywhere in Limerick with good quality microwaves at a good price:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

All the electrical stores like Harvey Norman, Curry's, Soundstore, etc will have microwaves. Lidl and Aldi offen sell them too. Quality will really depend on how much you are willing to spend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Might be worth googling a search on how microwaves diminish nutrients in food and are generally bad for health.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Do not purchase in Harvey Norman's without first checking the price elsewhere, I find them a good few euro dearer even on low cost items like toasters/kettles. Soundstore is near enough to compare prices.

Jack Ftizgeralds on Shannon St is also worth a visit.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Argos have good value on electrical items most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

I have a nice Microwave (Think its Kenwood or maybe Panasonic) Its in a nice modern silver finish, is a very good size and is powerfull (need to confirm but maybe 800-850 watts) - Was approx 1 year old and was only replaced when we refurbed our Kitchen to include a built in one.

I'm at work so sorry for vague details - I can confirm everything later today.

- I'll send you a PM with my phone number, ring anytime....

• Advertisement
Advertisement